Saturday, October 22, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge #303

Hello! 

I am so sorry that I stepped away for so long! Whoa! Life just got a little hectic..I did make some time for the latest MFT Sketch challenge! It has been forever since I played along. I was so inspired by the sketch, and to my shame, had not inked up this adorable unicorn yet! WHA?! 


I don't know why, but when I see that unicorn from the Magical Unicorns set, I think of Fuchsia, and MFT has the perfect shade. So, I started with a panel of Razzle Berry, and stamped the castle image repeatedly using Versamark ink.


I adhered the panel to a white card base, and then die cut a rectangle frame from the same colored card stock. Stamping the clouds with Onyx Black onto white card stock, I clear embossed them, and cut them out, layering them around the frame. 


I stamped my unicorn in MFT's Black Hybrid ink, and colored it with Copic Markers, cutting it out, and mounting it onto my card front. I also white heat embossed my sentiment onto a black banner cut from the Blueprints 25 set. I added Wink of Stella to the clouds, as well as white gel pen on the unicorn.

Here is the sketch:

Thank so much for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic day!


1 comment:

  1. This is darling, Lindsay, and the sentiment is perfect for a little unicorn.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS