Thursday, October 6, 2016

Viginia's View Challenge #24

Hello, friends!

I was playing around with my Taylored Expressions stamps, and inks, and made a card! This is a big deal, as my creative mojo bit the dust. When that happens, I get on my computer and search for fun challenges to play with. Virginia's View was a perfect solution.

I haven't made many fall cards, so the Fall Florals stamp set, and matching dies helped me made a clean and simple card easily.


Starting with the leaves, I used a couple of green inks, along with the rock-and-roll technique, and stamped out my leaves. I then die cut them, and began layering them onto an open circle die cut.


I used several other images in the stamp set, and using the rock-and-roll technique again, ended up with an assortment of elements to place onto the leaf wreath.


I stamped my sentiment in brown ink, in the center, and adhered the wreath, along with the other pieces. I then added some detail with a white gel pen, and some Wink of Stella.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a great one!



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card - love the pop of bright colours against the green of the wreath Lindsay
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS